Retailers increase prices and add additional security measures in response to losses from shoplifting, consumers pay the final price, compensating for losses associated with shoplifting.
How do retailers prevent shoplifting? Monitoring CCTV footage of all instore cameras?
- Identifies suspicious movements
- Detects intrusion in restricted areas
- Ability to detect in-store shop-lifting in real time
- Identifies suspicious elements through over-sized appearance and abnormal walking pattern
- Detects un-authorised physical access to POS / cash counters / restricted areas
- Integration with security alarms & reporting Benefits
- Real time alert enables timely intervention
- 24x7 alertness irrespective of busy hours or change in shifts or after closure
- Reduction of thefts and subsequent losses